Midwest is seeking experienced corporate paralegal for part-time position, 24 hours per week, with full-time potential.
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate, ABA-approved program preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as a corporate paralegal for a major law firm or large corporation.
Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel required, MS Access helpful.
- Maintaining minute books
- Drafting corporate documents for approximately 2 dozen subsidiaries
- Helping with formation of corporations and LLCs
- Maintaining a database of global subsidiary information
- Assisting with annual meeting of stockholders
- Completing annual filings for domestic subsidiaries
- Helping to draft and file government reports
- Supporting attorneys in mergers and acquisitions
- Assisting attorneys with preparation for board and committee meetings
- Working with various business groups in the company
- Assisting in the implementation and documentation of local and intercompany transactions
- Preparing draft correspondence and assisting with the administration of the company's ethics and compliance program
If you would like your resume to be considered, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Kenneth L Olley
Business Operations Manager
Midwest Legal & eData Services Inc.
7625 South Howell Ave.
Oak Creek, WI 53154