LexisNexis® - Concordance®
Midwest has added Concordance to it's arsenal of tools. To better serve our clients especially those who favor the software, Midwest will now offer database construction and document coding for the Concordance platform.
- Midwest is also an Official Concordance Distributor/ Reseller.
- If you are interested in purchasing this product, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following is a chart of the benefits you receive when you purchase from Midwest.
|Price Point||Current Pricing||No added cost to the Concordance price.|
Tech Support Line
Tech Support Email
Tech Support Line
Tech Support Email
Visit Concordance's website for other products and services.
|For more information or pricing contact Dana Huck or Shawn Olley.|
Dana Huck is a Concordance Certified Software Trainer (CCST).
In addition to over 20 years of litigation experience, Dana Huck is a Certified Concordance Software Trainer. She received her certification in November 2007 on the LexisNexis® Concordance® 2007 product line, and recertification in November, 2009. She is available for training for your group (up to 3 people at one time) at our facility The Bailey Building in Oak Creek, or at your facility for an additional charge. Pricing information and a detailed checklist of class elements, is available upon request.
She is available for hands on training at the offices of
Midwest Legal & eData Services, Inc.
The Bailey Building
7625 South Howell Ave.
Oak Creek, WI 53154
E-mail: Dana Huck
- If Concordance® is new to your firm, the End User session is a valuable tool to get you up and running. Some of the things you will learn are:
- Overview of Concordance® and Concordance® Image.
- Work with data and images - add, edit and delete records.
- Create and use tags and folders to organize your documents.
- Search your data using a variety of methods, from simple to complex.
- Annotate images to redact, highlight and add searchable notes.
- Work with transcripts to search, add comments, and apply issues to testimony.
- Concatenate document and transcript databases to search your entire case.
- Run reports and print data and images.
- An additional program is available for those who will be responsible for administration of the technical aspects of your Concordance® databases. In the Introduction to Administration session you will learn:
- Overview of Concordance® and Concordance® Image file structure.
- Manage cases on your network.
- Create databases and preparing them for users by establishing structure and setting security.
- Customize the templates to better fit the needs of your firm.
- Understand load files for data, OCR and images.
- Load data, images, electronic documents, e-mail and attachments, OCR files and transcripts.
- Preserve the integrity of your data through appropriate maintenance techniques.
- Produce documents, on paper or in image format, using Concordance® Images production tools.
- Export data for external or internal uses.
- Training may also be conducted at the trainee's site. Set up charge for all necessary equipment is assessed based on what is needed (Includes Racine and Milwaukee Metropolitan Area). There is a travel charge for training done outside Milwaukee or Racine County).
- Payment for training must be received prior to the training day. The beginning and advanced sessions are four hours each. Focus training is available.
- The Concordance Training provided by Dana Huck has been approved in current calendar for 4.0 CLE credits by the Wisconsin State Bar, Board of Bar Examiners.
- Intro and Advanced classes available.
- Concordance Training Checklist (PDF 20KB)
For more information contact us at (414) 764-2772 or email@example.com